Fireplaces Plus Inc. located in Manahawkin, N.J., is looking for self-motivated, energetic, Lead Installers/Carpenters and Carpenters Assistants.
If you have some Carpentry skills but are not quite ready to Lead, Fireplaces plus is also looking for motivated Apprentice trainees.
Both positions REQUIRE Construction experience.
The lead position, with little training, must be able to install gas and wood-burning stoves, pre-fab fireplaces, pre-fab chimney systems, and hearth-related products.
Lead Applicants should be experienced and proficient in Framing, Roofing, and Basic Masonry. Proficiency in gas line installations is a plus.
After (5) years – Installers can test for and receive a MASTER HEARTH SPECIALIST LICENSE.
Pay is based on experience.
Contact Ron at (609) 276-1022 for details. If no answer, please leave contact info and a message.
MUST HAVE A GOOD AND VALID DRIVERS LICENSE.
- Carpentry Experience and Proficiency in Roofing & Basic masonry
- Good mechanical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with the highest regard for quality and attention to detail
- Willing to take instruction & work with others
- Ability to confidently communicate with customers
- Values honesty and integrity
- Good Driving Record and Driver License
Must be willing to submit to a BACKGROUND CHECK and DRUG TEST. Stop into our showroom, fill out an application and speak to Ron or Dylan. Fireplaces Plus 609-597-3473.
Gas Service Technician also needed.
Job Type: Full-time