Benefits of a Gas Fireplace Insert:
- Convenience – Gas fireplace inserts are easy to use and require minimal effort to start and maintain a fire.
- Energy efficiency – Gas fireplace inserts are generally more efficient than traditional wood-burning fireplaces, as they can heat a room with less fuel.
- Cost-effective – Gas fireplace inserts can be more cost-effective than wood-burning fireplaces, as they require less maintenance and produce less ash.
- Safety – Gas fireplace inserts are generally considered safer than wood-burning fireplaces, as they don’t produce sparks, embers, or creosote buildup, which can lead to chimney fires.
- Cleanliness – Gas fireplace inserts produce no ash or smoke, so they don’t require regular cleaning like wood-burning fireplaces.
Kozy Heat Fireplaces – Gas Inserts
We carry a wide array of Kozy Heat Fireplaces products at Fireplaces Plus. Our fireplace showroom in Manahawkin, NJ, has many gas fireplace inserts on display. Our sales professional can help you search for the right fireplace for your home, vacation abode, or business. We service Southern Jersey and the Jersey Shore areas. At Fireplaces Plus, our services technicians and installers are certified by the National Fireplace Institute, a non-profit certification agency with only one thing on their mind: safety.
Why a Certified and Insured Professional Installer is Necessary:
- Safety – Gas fireplace inserts require proper installation to ensure safe and efficient operation. Certified installers have the knowledge and experience to install the unit correctly, reducing the risk of gas leaks, fires, or other safety hazards.
- Compliance with local codes and regulations – Certified installers are familiar with local building codes and regulations, ensuring that the installation meets all necessary requirements.
- Warranty – Manufacturers often require professional installation for the warranty to remain valid. Hiring a certified installer ensures that the warranty will be upheld in the event of any issues with the unit.
- Proper ventilation – Gas fireplace inserts require proper ventilation to operate safely. Certified installers can ensure that the unit is properly vented, reducing the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Experience and expertise – Certified installers have the experience and expertise to troubleshoot any issues that may arise during installation or afterward, ensuring that the unit operates safely and efficiently.