There’s nothing quite like a wood-burning fireplace. The crackle of the fire against the wood and the smoky aroma are ubiquitous signs of winter. It draws to mind memories of wintry firepits, cozy holiday get-togethers and family days spent inside. Fireplaces Plus now offers the Plantation Wood Burning Fireplace by Astria, creating the perfect indoor ambiance for winter. The Plantation is 48” wide and 42” tall with a slant back design, providing a remarkable view of the fire. It uses Mosaic Masonry firebrick “splits” in a custom herringbone pattern for a natural, elegant and custom look.
The Plantation fireplace offers a tall “Rumford” design with the pitched rear wall for maximum radiant heat output, a massive smoke dome for reliable operation, a heavy-duty cast iron log grate with rugged forged andirons, easy access damper control, and a 20 Year Limited Warranty. The attractive split brick herringbone pattern is available in ivory or warm red. Check out the Plantation Wood Burning Fireplace for yourself or choose from a large selection of incredible hearth options at Fireplaces Plus in Manahawkin, NJ. Fireplaces Plus has a huge fireplace showroom, the largest in all of New Jersey! All installers have their National Fireplace Institute® Certification, stop in to browse and speak with the experts!
- Radiant design with a 42″ tall opening to provide an exceptional view of the fire
- Tall “Rumford” design with the pitched rear wall for maximum radiant heat output
- Flush hearth floor design (hearth spacer required for combustible floor installations)
- Massive smoke dome for reliable operation
- Fully insulated firebox for increased performance in colder climates
- Split brick herringbone pattern in ivory or warm red
- Heavy-duty cast iron log grate with rugged forged andirons
- Easy access damper control
- Dual (left hand/right hand) outside air kits available for maximum performance
- Uses IHP 12 DM (1700º) double wall air cooled wood burning chimney
- Uses IHP 12 HT (2100º) heavy gauge double wall air cooled wood burning chimney, recommended for cold climates (required for Canada)
- 20 Year Limited Warranty